To help the development of a healthy, sustainable and educated Rwandan society
We are youth lead non-profit, non-government organization that aim to Provide sustainable health and livelihood services to under privileged, underserved and marginalized young people in Rwanda, through Education and Advocacy
Ø Team work
Ø Conduct sustainable services at the lowest price
1. To promote healthy life styles among young people free from infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, TB, STDs and Malaria by 2015.
2. To promote maternal health and full management of childhood illness
3. To promote children and women rights with livelihood opportunities by 2015
1. To improve the knowledge levels of Eastern province youth on HIV/AIDS, TB, STDs and Malaria by 85% over 3years
2. To decrease the HIV transmission rate among the most at risk youth such as prisoners, commercial sexual workers, drivers, secondary school students of Eastern province in Rwanda to 3% in 3 years.
3. To increase the number of pregnant women who follow full prenatal consultation by 90% over 3 years
4. To improve the knowledge levels to mothers and community health workers of Eastern province about malnutrition prevention and diarrhea management to children less than 5 years by 90% over 3 years
5. To increase the number of poor children of Eastern province joining free twelve years basic education of youth to 95% in 3 years
6. To improve girls right on education in rural areas of Eastern province by 90% over 3 years
7. To increase income generation activities to Eastern province youth by 50% over 3 years